Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10 - SOB's

huntnfool

Thornville
Went on my first hunt of the year this evening. I have taken the boy out 4 times but decided it was time I got in the game to. Had really good night. Seen over 20 deer and one shooter. Nothing got into range intill after shooting light. There was a bachelor group then on the other side of the field there was 1.5 year old just bumping does and grunted a few times. So for my first sit it was good. Getting closer fellas.

huntnfool

Thornville
Going out this evening and the boy will have the bow tonight. Going back to the same place he missed at almost 2 weeks ago. I hope we can get in the deer again. There was bunch out last night so hopefully tonight will be the same.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I was hoping to finish shelling corn this week and have next week to do some hunting. Might have to put on the rain coat and hunt in the rain this week.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Was out this morning. Saw 3 does bust out of a cornfield, run full speed a couple hundred yards out into a cut bean field, turn 180 degrees and run full speed back into the corn. Who knows why...

Huckleberry Finn

Looks like I need to put some tape to my buck and get us a few more points.

Hoping to add a doe before the end of the season!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I've had a bad cold this week, seem to be getting better. I'm pretty jazzed for muzzleloader. Was disappointed in the deer hunting in gun season but this cold and snow are bringing the deer in to where I'll be hunting.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Well I struck out. Late on Tuesday I took a shot at a running doe, she jumps as the gun went off. Clean miss. I'd said I wasn't going to take a running shot with the flint but it was getting late on the last day and she was only 10 yards. Oh well... :)