Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #1

Lundy

The regular gun.

I only shoot one deer per year. If my deer for the year ends up being a doe I won't take it until the last day of the late MZ season

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Went out for a couple hours this morning, 1 small doe was all that came through, I can't wait for this weather to cool off! I was sweating at 6 in the morning walking in to my blind!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
This should be in the dump thread I know: He missed! Braydon freakin missed a 25 yd shot at a nice 8 tonight! Had 2 bucks come in but only had a frontal shot for like 20-25 minutes....finally got a broadside shot and I believe a hurried up shot was the culprit. Got it all on video but don't think I'm ready to see it again just yet :smiley_crazy: Then we come home and he nails a 25 dead center :tantrum: Guess that's hunting and good thing is I do believe he is hooked now!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This should be in the dump thread I know: He missed! Braydon freakin missed a 25 yd shot at a nice 8 tonight! Had 2 bucks come in but only had a frontal shot for like 20-25 minutes....finally got a broadside shot and I believe a hurried up shot was the culprit. Got it all on video but don't think I'm ready to see it again just yet :smiley_crazy: Then we come home and he nails a 25 dead center :tantrum: Guess that's hunting and good thing is I do believe he is hooked now!

Just put it behind you and be thankful it was a clean miss vs a bad hit.... He'll learn from it and move on.... Plus it'll give you a chance too do a little rubbing in lol......

jeremy44230

Medina County
I'm 0 for 5 this year... Haven't seen a dang deer yet! Not too concerned, just odd. I haven't been out much compared to seasons past, trying to pace myself so I can dedicate some serious seat time for the rut.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Seen my first good one from stand last night. He'd of come out 20 minutes sooner, I might of had something to tell. Been slow actually. Have had several bucks and does under me but not ready to shoot just yet. Taking Grandson out tonight and hopefully he gets a shot at some horns!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Took a nice sized for this morning. Beleive it or not that was the first opportunity I had at a doe this season so I wasn't letting her walk.