Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stressless "Why do both Picture and Video captures ?" -> 153" Droptine harvest ... and more!

Stressless

Keene, OH
With a big snow in the last couple days I expected a couple deer to come into the feeder on Ski Jump... "little did I know..." here's a very nice capture I sat and watched with the Mrs from Sunny FL tonight while we had venison meatloaf... dint hurt the herd on lil' bit this year with 4 doe and 1 buck off the 100 acres.

Nice distribution of doe age classes - like to see one or two mature bucks bucks, but with that commotion - I get that the ol'fellas don't want anything to do with it... the 2.5 y/o buck, "Uncle Leo" (thx @Sgt Fury ) puts up w it for awhile b4 wandering off... Actually looking forward to dropping a couple of those big ol'guurrls next year.

Last edited:

Stressless

Keene, OH
Pretty cool for this ol' OU alumni. XL bobcat
41783.jpeg

Last edited:

Stressless

Keene, OH
My buddy Chris got this trailcam pic and finally emails me the full res copy. I just fiddled with it. Bobcat and turkeys. Some great moments we get to witness with these devices!

bobcat and turkeys.jpg

bobcat and turkeysv2.jpg

I think this one will be up at camp this fall. Photos not really good enough to blow up to a size I'd like so thinking boost it like a painting.
bobcat and turkeysv5.jpg

UPDATE:
Fooled around with it some and went with this, bought and sent one to my buddy who got the pic...
1674148320472.png

Last edited: