Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Steal! COOP High Rise Scope Mount.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The local junk store by my house called Bargain Hunt is a discount reseller of liquidated and returned items from various places. They have about a dozen of these mounts mismarked to $4 and says was $6. Really they were like $29 at the original retailer as they priced the wrong model. They are new unused and $4. Great scope mounting for AR platforms as it moves the scope forward to get your face forward where it belongs.

If you guys want one let me know and I'll bring then to the shoot or we can hillbilly express it to you. Hell even if you want it shipped it's still a hell of a deal.

Here it is on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QITM3WK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_S9EsBb70P2WR0

20180714_083300.jpg20180713_225800.jpg20180713_225745.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We have bargain hunt down here its like 10 mins from me

From what I've seen they just buy lots of random shit and ship it to their stores. Some are Amazon returns, actually most are returns. I've found some good deals, I've also found some things to be complete junk.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
From what I've seen they just buy lots of random shit and ship it to their stores. Some are Amazon returns, actually most are returns. I've found some good deals, I've also found some things to be complete junk.
Hmmm. Funny thing is I've never stop to see what's around in there, lol. I've must have pass by 100 times, lol. I'll have to check it out sometime