Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Squirrel Opener

I always go
Need to get the .22 out and check Zero
I am 7 weeks out from a knee replacement so I will be using a cane and moving very slowly and carefully.

Busy tails beware

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dove hunting first thing, then maybe skirrels in the afternoon. Depending how the doves cooperate I guess.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
You have the most hate for that damn bird than anyone I’ve ever met. Scratch that itch so you can move on with your life and maybe, just maybe be able to go outside and not be so angry.

Im willing to bet that my stepson and I will give OhioWhiteTails a run for his money. We enjoy killing those little gray symbols of peace more than we really should. The damn things roost on our houses and taunt us every chance they can. Little gray bastards. And they taste so damn good too.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Im willing to bet that my stepson and I will give OhioWhiteTails a run for his money. We enjoy killing those little gray symbols of peace more than we really should. The damn things roost on our houses and taunt us every chance they can. Little gray bastards. And they taste so damn good too.
See I knew I was going to like ya Tipmoose! :ROFLMAO: Fugg them things, get in my belly!

Reactions: giles and Tipmoose