Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spypoint Order.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
All,

Recently there has been a considerable interest in doing another Spypoint Camera Purchase. We have an agreement with Spypoint that allows us to purchase cameras at a considerable discount. As per that agreement I can not publicly post the prices. If you would like to purchase a camera please send me a PM with them model number you're interested in and I will send you a price. I know some of you have sent me a PM and I will be responding to them shortly. Also. If you want prices on things like lock boxes, solar panels, or any other product they sell please let me know. I plan to have the cameras ordered in 1 week and I will receive them approximately two weeks later. This means I need to have the payment in hand by a week from tomorrow. Usually it takes a week to get them but the cams come from Canada and if they get held up in customs it could take a few days more. If you want to use paypal please let me know as there is a fee. Checks, and money orders work also. This offer is open to any member registered at the time of this posting.

Take a look and let me know. www.spypoint.com

Thanks.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
SOB, I cant open the email here at work because it is flagged "Shopping". This place is driving me nuts. I cant open ESPN, anything sports related, some new websites. GRR. Rant done. Any other way for me to check these out?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Joe did you get me down for those styles I wanted? I no longer have those pms?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
BF.JPG

HD.JPG

IR.JPG

Wireless.JPG

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
SteveOH I got your check today. Will cash next Wednesday before Fridays order. .

DJK Frank 16 I got your Paypal.