Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shit I found while shed hunting....besides sheds

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Alright guys...after doing some serious amount of walking in the woods and fields over the years...I have found and came across some odd or neat things in my travels...and I am sure you have also..

Lets put up some pictures of things that you have stumbled across or found that got a second look...

I will start this off....

I found this while walking a creek bottom a couple years ago...and always get a good laugh every time I am reminded of it...

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
No...never touched it...lol

How do you like the binoculars for size reference though? Those are full size binos...lmao

joejoe8

Gern you win!! lol I did find one of my trailcams this year shed hunting. A bear took it back in Sep. an walk 200+ yards with it in his mouth.

Diablo54

Outside
Last year I was walking in bfe in the brush. I came out of this brush and into this small opening with one tree. Under the tree I could see "trash". Walked up to it and someone was living there. Tooth brush bible bread apples books blanket. Tarp. Kind of gave me the creeps. Was happy to feel my pistol smacking my leg with each step haha.

I found a dead alpaca or lama this year in the middle of no where which was strange to me.

I've picked up several pieces of silverware lol.

I'll have to think.

Reactions: Bighoun52

Strizzi

Hahaha I hope I never find anything like that one the properties I hunt!

Only weird thing I've found was a horse skull

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Iam speechless! I can only imagine some hunter out there in his ground blind, bored as hell! Get the picture? Lol.
Sorry Chad, I found some interesting things but that my friend , takes the cake.