Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Searching for a 1950s Model Lonestar 14ft Aluminum Royal Blue/SkyBlue Boat. Richland County Ohio

HatchRooster

Ohio
The law did a background check on the hand writing vs my writing and they seen the signatures did not match . They just told me I would have to find it and they would go from there. It happened to me with a sea ray as well. I found it up in trio. The guy lisited it on Craigslist and it was left on a property he had bought. Believe it or not but it was actually the main sheriff's son that had it. I gave him 100 bucks and we were all happy. I'm even willing to buy the boat . I have so many memories on that boat.

HatchRooster

Ohio
I was wondering the same.
This boat is almost identical accept the color. The Cops done some writing test and the know the documents was forged. The officer that done the orginal report was Danny Rogers he has also passed away. They basically told me find it and they would deal with it. Honestly I would be glad to just pay whoever has it to get it back. If that would be legal. The boat in the image is very similar. Where the blue is on the hood and wings mine was SKY blue and where the white is mine was Royal blue. The lone star emblem was removed.

Attachments

• 4fe14c35dc68a8e924dcaefb9fa90e4c.jpg
    4fe14c35dc68a8e924dcaefb9fa90e4c.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 272

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
If it was seen at Claerfork there are only a couple other nearby lakes. I would say it's still fairly close so check with people at pleasant hill, Charles mill. Maybe Delaware.

I'm not too far from Mansfield but I don't get to any of the reservoirs much anymore.

HatchRooster

Ohio
If it was seen at Claerfork there are only a couple other nearby lakes. I would say it's still fairly close so check with people at pleasant hill, Charles mill. Maybe Delaware.

I'm not too far from Mansfield but I don't get to any of the reservoirs much anymore.
Your right I got the warden at Clearfork watching but with work and him only being at the reservoir a couple hours a week it will be found hopefully. I got a poontoon there at Clearfork. My uncle docks at pleasant hill . So I will hopefully be there on the same day

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Dane at the reservoir for some reason he don't want involved with whoever has it. I was beginning to think he may know them or something.
Not many places locally work on boats so I'm sure he knows more then he's telling you. They have either bought parts, he's worked on it, or they are regulars at the reservoir.

HatchRooster

Ohio
Not many places locally work on boats so I'm sure he knows more then he's telling you. They have either bought parts, he's worked on it, or they are regulars at the reservoir.
If you find it I will be glad to pay you for your time. How could we get in touch besides here?

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
My friend would you mind posting a picture of it? If it is the two colors of blue . I have a seizure disorder and the info I posted was the best I could remember. It could have been 16 ft . It had a original 33 hp Johnson but it was took off by the time it went through a couple people. Thanks
I could. But we've owned this boat for almost 30 years. First thing we did was cut out the steering column and fins along the back to make it a more practical fishing boat

HatchRooster

Ohio
Good evening I placed a couple ads on Craigslist and sunday the 26th im contacted by a Mr. Hildebrand via email . He states that his buddy is about to buy the boat from a guy in lexington near Clearfork on Monday the 27th. Now if thats the truth i dont know maybe the owner fishing to see what the deal is. I offered him a REWARD for the two address after i explained. Well he has not got back with me. Just as I'm about to find the location of my boat it never fails . Some how it is always one wave ahead of me.