Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Searching for a 1950s Model Lonestar 14ft Aluminum Royal Blue/SkyBlue Boat. Richland County Ohio

HatchRooster

Ohio
Hello I'm new to this. Please bare with me. I'm trying to find the person or family that owns a 1950s Lone Star 14ft Aluminum Boat. It is or was Royal Blue/ Sky Blue in color. It has a Taylor made windshield. The original drain plug was twist in threaded brass plug. I have seen this boat around the Clearfork Reservoir and Charles Mill/Mifflin lake area. If anybody can give me some information on where this boat is located, or a person I could speak to about the boat it would be much appreciated. I have some REALLY REALLY INTERESTING INFO about this boat that I would like to share with the current owner. I will try to attach some similar images from the web of the boat model.

Attachments

• 1959 Malibu  Coronado - Copy_zpsnxma6m2a (1).jpg
    1959 Malibu Coronado - Copy_zpsnxma6m2a (1).jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 731
  • Malibu 2_zpsg5f4assg.jpg
    Malibu 2_zpsg5f4assg.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 762
  • Lonestara59003.jpg
    Lonestara59003.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 537

HatchRooster

Ohio
Well guys to be honest this boat was stold from me in 2008. The Cops are not interested in looking for it because they dont have the time. The main reason I'm interested is because i had this boat for over 30 years and the first time I was ever took out on the boat I was 8 weeks old. It may just be a old boat to a lot of you but to me it has a lot of value. I'm not interested in getting anybody in trouble. The titles was forged after being stolen from my house then the boat was stold 2 weeks after. I had gave up on the search but Dane at Clearfork in Lexington Ohio told me he had recently seen it in the area. The person that had forged the documents has sense past away. There may be a reward !! If I can be told where it may be. Thanks

HatchRooster

Ohio
Good luck on your search! I hate thieves😡. I hope you catch them.
Thanks it was stold back in 2008 and the title was forged sense then the person that forged the documents has passed. It was recently spotted in the Richland county Lexington area. When i had it it was still in A1 condition.

HatchRooster

Ohio
it would be hard to get a boat registered if stolen right? Especially on state waters, I really have no idea because I am not crook!
It was not hard . The person that forged the documents had his sister notarize them. He has sense past away and she lost her licence as a notary . The boat has changed hands at least 3 times sense then. I was told by Dane at Clearfork in Lexington Ohio that he has seen it recently. Thanks

HatchRooster

Ohio
I have 1956 blue Lonestar but its 16' and not too interesting
My friend would you mind posting a picture of it? If it is the two colors of blue . I have a seizure disorder and the info I posted was the best I could remember. It could have been 16 ft . It had a original 33 hp Johnson but it was took off by the time it went through a couple people. Thanks

Bigcountry40

It was not hard . The person that forged the documents had his sister notarize them. He has sense past away and she lost her licence as a notary . The boat has changed hands at least 3 times sense then. I was told by Dane at Clearfork in Lexington Ohio that he has seen it recently. Thanks
I hope you find it, but what happens when you do? Is there anything the law can actually do now? How will you approach the person if you find it at the dock? I have so many more questions now!