Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Searching for a 1950s Aluminum Lone Star 14-16ft Royal blue/Skyblue Boat! Richland County Ohio

HatchRooster

Ohio
Hello everyone please bare with me. I'm new to this . Back in 2008 I had some items stold ,and in those items was some titles. The title to my boat was stold forged and notarized by the guys sister. Well sense 2008 The guy has died and the notary lost her licence. I notified the sheriff's department but they said they did not have the funds to look for the boat. I don't want anybody in trouble . I would just like to have the boat back. It has been through at least 3 different people that I know of sense 2008. I had the boat for over 30 years my first fishing trip in the boat i was only 8 weeks old. Me and my daddy used this boat mainly at pleasant hill almost every Friday Saturday and Sunday during the time I had it. IT'S ROYAL BLUE/SKY BLUE IN COLOR 14-16FT TAYLOR MADE WINDSHIELD AND A BRASS WINGED DRAIN PLUG THAT TWIST IN. THERE IS ALSO A ALUMINUM SIDE POCKET TOWARDS THE FRONT WHERE THE SHIFTERS WOULD BE MOUNTED. AND IF IT WAS LEFT ATTACHED IT WILL HAVE THE OLD CABLE STEERING. They could not get a title for the original 33 horse Johnson so it was took off. I have been diagnosed with a seizure disorder so if you guys post comments please bare with me because I can't be on a electronic device long. I don't want anybody in trouble . I just would like Old Blue back. I will try to post some images from the web of what the boat model looks like. The boat was recently spotted by Clearfork in Lexington Ohio. THERE MAY BE A REWARD! Bless all

Attachments

• Lonestara59003.jpg
    Lonestara59003.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 1959 Malibu  Coronado - Copy_zpsnxma6m2a (1).jpg
    1959 Malibu Coronado - Copy_zpsnxma6m2a (1).jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Malibu 2_zpsg5f4assg.jpg
    Malibu 2_zpsg5f4assg.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 190