Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Roundup

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Just a heads up for you guys that use any Roundup, including generics. It's in very short supply and the price is skyrocketing. Supply is supposed to ease up by spring but the price isn't expected to come down much. So if you are going to need any you might want to grab some if you find it.

Fertilizer prices have also jumped a bunch too.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Just a heads up for you guys that use any Roundup, including generics. It's in very short supply and the price is skyrocketing. Supply is supposed to ease up by spring but the price isn't expected to come down much. So if you are going to need any you might want to grab some if you find it.

Fertilizer prices have also jumped a bunch too.

Yep! I have some but dont use all that much anymore. However, my buddy just got some at TSC, 4 days later it was 20 bucks more per gallon!! Insanity!

• Wow
Reactions: Sgt Fury

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Super crazy right now. I got quotes for glyphosate anywhere from 45 to 60 bucks per gallon, and 10-34-0 was $771 per ton. It’s depressing. And I feel for the smaller family farms… They’re going to take it in the shorts this spring.

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Just bought some of the last of my suppliers stock. I paid $100 for 2.5 gallon jugs of 54%. This is almost 2x the price of last year. Still a bargain compared to most places. It really sucks.

Reactions: jagermeister

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Stopped at Provico to grab a 50lb bag a shady grass seed. She said $364 and I asked her to double check. Yep. $364. Over $7/lb. I get it. Costs are up. They aren't up 200-300%. I'll never stop in that store again. They were just gouging.