Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ric's Daughter Karissa.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Ric,
The pains in damp, raining, and changes in barometric pressure will probably be around for some time. Hopefully the amount of dull pain will subside as time goes on.

Glad to hear she is doing good. Can't believe it has been 5 months. I will continue to send prayers.

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Again so sorry for not keeping y’all up on the updates but she’s still going doing her class work virtually and in person clinical and lab work during the fall quarter. She is going to PT twice a week but still has bouts of pain and discomfort in her hip and shoulder. She will have to get with her doctors soon when she can get time during this holiday break to be re-evaluated.
She and her BF are expected to roll in tomorrow sometime to spend a few days here at home for Thanksgiving and she is so excited to help decorate for Christmas. Gonna be nice having both girls home the next few days. Thanks again for all of your prayers and support! 🙏👍🏻

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Again so sorry for not keeping y’all up on the updates but she’s still going doing her class work virtually and in person clinical and lab work during the fall quarter. She is going to PT twice a week but still has bouts of pain and discomfort in her hip and shoulder. She will have to get with her doctors soon when she can get time during this holiday break to be re-evaluated.
She and her BF are expected to roll in tomorrow sometime to spend a few days here at home for Thanksgiving and she is so excited to help decorate for Christmas. Gonna be nice having both girls home the next few days. Thanks again for all of your prayers and support! 🙏👍🏻

Man I am so sorry I missed this entire thread. I was away from here for a bit, as I tend to go through spells and missed this. I am so happy to hear your daughter is making a great recovery. Terribly sorry I missed opportunity to donate to the cause. I pray you all have a blessed and enjoyable Christmas together.

AT.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Man I am so sorry I missed this entire thread. I was away from here for a bit, as I tend to go through spells and missed this. I am so happy to hear your daughter is making a great recovery. Terribly sorry I missed opportunity to donate to the cause. I pray you all have a blessed and enjoyable Christmas together.

AT.
Thanks Albert! She’s doing much better but still lots of rehabilitation and a few future surgeries ahead in the future. Still to early to know if she’ll ever gain back the range of motion in her left shoulder or if she’ll ever get back to being able to do the things she use to be able to do yet.
The group we have here on TOO just overwhelmed us with the love and support during this ordeal and it was so greatly appreciated and helped her immensely! Thanks again though for the thought👍🏻