Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Remington 870 Express Magnum 12 Gauge

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Making some room… figured I’d see if this interested anyone. Remington 870 Express Magnum, 12 gauge, 3” chamber. Wood stock and forearm, but I painted in back in 2007. I purchased this gun new in the year 2000, if I remember correctly. Comes with an ancient Tasco red dot on a saddle mount. Remington super-full extended turkey choke, and I probably still have the factory chokes around here somewhere.

Make me an offer. I may consider trades, too, depending on what you have.

IMG_0173.jpeg
IMG_0176.jpeg
IMG_0177.jpeg
IMG_0174.jpeg
IMG_0175.jpeg

Wiley E Coyote

Making some room… figured I’d see if this interested anyone. Remington 870 Express Magnum, 12 gauge, 3” chamber. Wood stock and forearm, but I painted in back in 2007. I purchased this gun new in the year 2000, if I remember correctly. Comes with an ancient Tasco red dot on a saddle mount. Remington super-full extended turkey choke, and I probably still have the factory chokes around here somewhere.

Make me an offer. I may consider trades, too, depending on what you have.

View attachment 182900View attachment 182901View attachment 182902View attachment 182903View attachment 182904
Nice paint job

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Turkey only gun or rounds via waterfowl?
It was my first “Duck gun” originally, and later became my first dedicated turkey gun. But it will shoot them all. I’m fairly certain I have the factory choke tubes around here somewhere.

Reactions: 5Cent

Bigcountry40

Ever run any pumpkin balls through that cannon ? early 2000s were a simpler time, crossbows were clunky, about ten years prior to the 220 savage, and you could buy pack of 20 pumpkins balls for $7.50

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think ya gotta save this one for the boy. What # gun purchase was this for ya, I'd guess top 5-10??
This was my second gun ever, and first one I bought with my own money. You’d think it would hold more sentimental value with me, but it really doesn’t. My son is gonna have much nicer guns passed on to him and this will likely never be one he wants to reach for when going on a hunt. But I get what you’re saying. I don’t need to sell it per se. Just figured I’d see if there was any interest in it. If not, that’s fine… I can hold onto it just the same.