Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Redneck 4th of July - 6 Tannerites

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I spent the better part of the day at my buddies house helping with storm cleanup yesterday, but some fun was still had! We got in to the beer before noon and by 2PM, had decided since we knew what 4 binary exploding targets could do, we needed to know what 6 could do! He bought these at a gun show a while back and each one is the equivalent to a 1/4 stick of dynamite!!! The picture below the video is my buddy standing next to the piece you see flying to the left in the video. It is a 5' long, 250-300 pounds chunk of stump that was blown 60' to the left and at least 15' in the air to clear the road the way it did!!! That was $24 well spent!!!

[video=youtube;8e_QJ5UqUaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_QJ5UqUaQ&feature=plcp[/video]

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
put some under a hay bail, throw some groundhog bait on top, sit back and wait.

Great idea, but let's have a soaking rain first. Lol

I've got a huge 4 four wide stump in my front yard I'd like to blow up but it's way to close to the house!:smiley_depressive:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Talked to my buddy last night and he said the Sheriff was at his place twice following the explosion! He just played dumb!!! lmao

we sent some off at the farm and the people came out thinking a gas line exploded...hehe..one propane tank gone..its not illegal to have so I would tell them what it was and to move on