Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Redcloud's 2018-19 deer pics

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I decided to run a cam again this. Haven't had one in the woods in 2 or 3 seasons now. I wanted to get an inventory and see what was happening out there. Put this cam out 2 weeks ago along with some old corn that I needed to get rid of. The first week I didn't have much other then a couple doe and a ton of coon. (guess I know where to set my DP traps this season)

This weeks card pull showed me a good buck along with a doe that has triplets this year. This is the first time I have seen that on this property.

STC_0127.JPG
STC_0129.JPG
STC_0224.JPG
STC_0568.JPG

And the band of masked bandits that will be thinned out this fall.
STC_0609.JPG

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Still waiting to see if a couple other bucks are still hanging around so hopefully I'll catch them soon. The only other buck I had so far was a small forkhorn.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nice buck...and he’s still got some growing to do! Also, looks like you could thin out the coon population....just a little bit. Lol
He has a little bit to go. Just curious how much mass he will loose when he does. Had a buck a few years ago that looked like a stud. He shed velvet and looked like toothpicks lol.

Coon will be thinned for sure. Might need to get a bat from @Bigslam51 just for them lol.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice buck Adam! He will carry nice mass throughout his entire rack especially his beams👍🏻

I’ve had piles of them theiving bastards on camera myself to buddy. I had 13 one time that ran 200lbs of corn out of my feeder over a weekend one late summer early fall a dozen years ago or so on our farm. It was the first and last time I ever did that. Had like 1300 pics and only one was of a deer.😳 The rest were of coons raping the shit outta of my feeder. 😂

Reactions: Bigslam51

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Nice buck...and he’s still got some growing to do! Also, looks like you could thin out the coon population....just a little bit. Lol
He has a little bit to go. Just curious how much mass he will loose when he does. Had a buck a few years ago that looked like a stud. He shed velvet and looked like toothpicks lol.

Coon will be thinned for sure. Might need to get a bat from @Bigslam51 just for them lol.
Set them DP's and the bat will bring em to their knees[emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: RedCloud and OO2

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Ric, I'm just glad it was old corn and some was rotten. I hope they all got drunk and fell in the creek lol. Before I add any good corn I'll have their numbers down. Really don't want to feed this little sob's.

I'm hoping he will keep the mass after he sheds. Guess I'll have to keep the cam running and see what happens.

Reactions: Sgt Fury