Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Just one tree on the driveway. I will say that this is the softest the driveway has been. The middle of June…. It should be rock solid right now. Crazy weather anymore. The manual rain gauge says about 1.1” and the electronic is reading .77”. It was coming down so hard I’m not sure it could have kept up. Most of our rain was at 5:00 am.
A84B58DA-1CCB-465A-B44A-A745B983F925.jpeg

whitetailjunky3

We got slammed last night up here in just my county from 1100 to 1120 we had 2 house fires a semi rollover lots of flooding and I think heard the closest airport had 98 mph winds. I have power at my house but not at the farm and we have several trees down from what I hear. Everyone is good tho so that’s all that matters.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
We got slammed last night up here in just my county from 1100 to 1120 we had 2 house fires a semi rollover lots of flooding and I think heard the closest airport had 98 mph winds. I have power at my house but not at the farm and we have several trees down from what I hear. Everyone is good tho so that’s all that matters.
Where U B

Bowkills

Nw oh
We are putting a big addition on that airport. I guess that jobsite looks like a bomb went off....we didnt get any 100mph here but 60s at the start id say with hell of a thunder lightning show. I think i fell asleep before it was over.

Reactions: Spencie

whitetailjunky3

We are putting a big addition on that airport. I guess that jobsite looks like a bomb went off....we didnt get any 100mph here but 60s at the start id say with hell of a thunder lightning show. I think i fell asleep before it was over.
I have 15 trees to clean up out in wren at the farm this weekend sounds like just missed the house