Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random Thoughts on everyday life

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If you need a pee stick to spell out you’re pregnant instead of a + or - maybe you should stay childless....

If you want to feel much better about your life, and get a real look at what law enforcement deal with watch live PD [emoji23]

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
If you have no wisdom on a subject keep you cocksucker shut past maybe trying to walk out the answer with someone.

These snowflakes think a cursory Google search, a taste of knowledge, is enough to be expert on anything to give advice or think they are right.

Woah...I went a little serious J, apologies.

Reactions: Mike and GoetsTalon

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If you have no wisdom on a subject keep you cocksucker shut past maybe trying to walk out the answer with someone.

These snowflakes think a cursory Google search, a taste of knowledge, is enough to be expert on anything to give advice or think they are right.

Woah...I went a little serious J, apologies.

No harm no foul.... Ain’t a set of rules on this thread buddy... [emoji23]

Post away....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If you could harvest the energy of the animosity inside the courtroom of a divorce hearing, you’d be able to cut your electric bill in half....
Hard to believe people who were once in love could hate each other so much.....

Reactions: Mike

Gordo

Athens County
Oh yeah.

Always sit or lie down before closing your eyes to pass out. Concrete is not your friend. [emoji856].

You fuggars are going to enjoy this story around the next camp fire. All healed up in less then a week. [emoji1598]

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I can't stand the Amish. Why do they think they can roam on anyone's property but forbid you to do the same on theirs? Shit baffles my mind.

Reactions: 5Cent

Gordo

Athens County
"Why is it that certain people who bitch about politics, the president, and other top tiers of the goverment are clueless and do nothing on the local level(city counsel meetings/who the mayor is/local policies/etc.)?

It's motivateing me to get more involved on the local level, but until I do, I'm not any better then they are.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
"Why is it that certain people who bitch about politics, the president, and other top tiers of the goverment are clueless and do nothing on the local level(city counsel meetings/who the mayor is/local policies/etc.)?

It's motivateing me to get more involved on the local level, but until I do, I'm not any better then they are.

Exactly. I’ve been approached to run for council by a few people. I don’t want that kind of headache as I’m not PC enough to handle dumbasses