Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Python

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't doubt they will sell. I'm sure they will probably be decent shooters. Not sure they will pull the same value as the old ones. Probably never will.

Strizzi

I’m happy to see this. The classic colt revolvers are in a league of their own, hopefully this new run of snake guns are comparable in quality.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I don't doubt they will sell. I'm sure they will probably be decent shooters. Not sure they will pull the same value as the old ones. Probably never will.
I’m sure there will a difference in collectibility between old and new. Most of the old ones have been regulated to safe queen status. This will be a better option for a shooter (assuming they function to snake gun standards)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I’m sure there will a difference in collectibility between old and new. Most of the old ones have been regulated to safe queen status. This will be a better option for a shooter (assuming they function to snake gun standards)
True. I know some guys like that. 😉😙

Reactions: Ohiosam

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Always had a thing for revolvers.

I like my Rugers and was watching for a GP100 but I have to admit, I’m somewhat swayed by the new Colt.
(Bummer it’s almost twice the cost)

Reactions: 5Cent

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Always had a thing for revolvers.

I like my Rugers and was watching for a GP100 but I have to admit, I’m somewhat swayed by the new Colt.
(Bummer it’s almost twice the cost)

Hmmm. . . .let me look in the safe. Thinking dad had a security six though. Not a GP100. Couldn't think of a better person to have Dad's Ruger.