Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Proud Dad

Big H

Medina
It’s been a lazy weekend sitting in the house and watching my daughter Jessie playing softball on ESPN 3. The Zips have a new head coach this year and a new attitude. The girls are having fun and playing competitive ball. They got their first win of the season and have come up short in a couple other games, but it is sure cool to watch your kid play ball on TV. They are playing in Alabama.

Big H

Medina
She is having a pretty good weekend so far. They have one more game today. She actually graduated early in December and is working on her Masters now.

Attachments

• 2564465F-1598-4279-B3F3-08B8D55CC63E.jpeg
    2564465F-1598-4279-B3F3-08B8D55CC63E.jpeg
    973.3 KB · Views: 165

Big H

Medina
That's pretty awesome!! My daughter played with Syd Jascoe for a while early on in their softball years. Thinking it was 12U-13U?

Sydney can flat out hit the crap out of a ball! I think she had 3 homers this weekend. My daughter and Sydney both had almost the same injury one year apart. They got hit with pitches and broke their ulnas. Jess did hers two years ago and Syd was last year. Jess has 6 screws and a plate in her forearm and I am pretty sure Syd has the same.

Reactions: Big_Holla