Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Polaris Parts.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The FIL and I ended up with a Quad on a deal that was too good to pass up. (Yeah it has a title) lol. Got a few little problems after being rolled but it runs and drives and is in pretty good shape. Needs a new instrument pod, rear CV boot, and ignition switch as the key is broke off in it.

Question is what's a good site to buy parts that aren't astronomical in price?

On problem I need to track down is a back and forth wobble in the handlebars when it gets to about 15 mph. Somethings bent or sloppy just not sure what yet.

Thanks.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks fellas. Can't complain too much for 400 bucks for a running, driving, 4x4 quad. It's an Arizona bike so no rust. Just a few issues here and there to make it solid.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bike bandit website is another. Not sure if quad parts or not. eBay is a good one. Lots of part outs.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
20190707_111936.jpg
20190707_110908.jpg

Chass

The Hills
You sure you got a real title and not something in crayon like "this is polaras spootsmens huntingman combo bike title"

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
I had the same boot tear on mine. Didn’t realize it till the CV joint went. Soak that sucker for a day or 2 with PB Blaster or WD and it will slide right out of the diff.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You sure you got a real title and not something in crayon like "this is polaras spootsmens huntingman combo bike title"

Lol. Yep a real title that was used to get its AZ plates. We know the seller. Just got out after doing a nickel and its been his for a long time. FIL asked a price and he said $400. He handed him the cash. Then my fil called to tell me I own a quad and owe him $400. 😅.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I had the same boot tear on mine. Didn’t realize it till the CV joint went. Soak that sucker for a day or 2 with PB Blaster or WD and it will slide right out of the diff.

Luckily there's sill plenty of grease in it. Watched a video earlier and it showed that there was a small inner keeper clip that fits in a slot on the shaft that holds it in the CV.