Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Polar 22 Cu. foot HD trailer/dump cart

Jamie

Ohio
now that I've had a chance to use this trailer for its intended purpose, I have to say that I'm thoroughly impressed, and I tend to be one hypercritical fucker when it comes to equipment like this. I gave it a serious workout, and it performed well. I beat on it pretty hard every time I cut firewood. glad I chose one with the polyethylene bed. it took me about an hour to assemble it, including the optional side rails, which I'm very glad I got, and the ball coupler, which I had to have. assembly was simple, the tires are great. the tipper latch is very well designed and can be locked, but I don't see how it could slip open and dump the cart by accident. the cart dumps and swivels, both are very handy features. This is a very well made utility cart, and I think it is priced right for the quality. The only thing I don't really like about it is that its width is slightly more than that of the Honda ATV I'm pulling it with. about 12" total, so 6" on each side. was a bit of a bother trying to maneuver in some tight places where there is no path at all, but I'm a total amateur ATV rider. I give this cart five stars.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Polar-Trailer-22-cu-ft-HD-1500-Trailer-8384/202326931

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is one handy looking ATV cart. I'm sitting here brainstorming on how I can add it to my ice fishing arsenal. :ROFLMAO: