Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pictures of Spring.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
image.jpg

all cleaned up again! Once before the tornadoes and after. Everyone says they love my yard, I’m not feeling the love 😂

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Living down south do you need to take extra precautions like checking the pool for gators and moccasins?
No gators yet….lol. Now we have had bull frogs or a few snakes in the returns. Most have been the brown decay snake or a ribbon snake.

Funny everyone not from here thinks there is a gore behind every tree. Now some people might get one here or there, but they near the waterways or swamps. Currently we are getting the termite swarm at dark. Hate them bastids

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
No gators yet….lol. Now we have had bull frogs or a few snakes in the returns. Most have been the brown decay snake or a ribbon snake.

Funny everyone not from here thinks there is a gore behind every tree. Now some people might get one here or there, but they near the waterways or swamps. Currently we are getting the termite swarm at dark. Hate them bastids
Yup, when I was in basic training in Alabama in the summer of ‘82, I saw rattlesnakes, copperheads, scorpions and lots of lizards. I thought I was in a South American rain forest.😂 I had no idea there were scorpions in Alabama…they were real small, not like the ones you see on tv shows.