Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Picture storytelling thread.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This pic pretty much sums up my last perch hunt. Some of you may recognize the handsome rascal holding the ugly fish.
A4F1413B-97F7-45D1-AA4B-81CF55E62EAC.jpeg

Reactions: finelyshedded

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
LMAO, Randy and I were giving Steve shit that night when y'all got done.
I made him suffer. Lol. We had 26 or 28 in the box and the thought of quitting with such a pitiful load just killed me. So we went on a search and by that I mean we trolled from B out beyond Niagara-twice. For just two keeper eyes. Lol. On the way back in, after 11 hours on the lake, I set the boat down north of L again just to see if there was any chance that swarm of perch would eat. When I shut the motor down Steve looked at me like WTF?!?! Lol.

Never say die until you’re dead. Lol

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
LMAO, Randy and I were giving Steve shit that night when y'all got done.
Speaking of Randy... Steve and I were talking about an event years ago where he and I were happy participants, having a ball. We kinda gave Randy a nudge to get in on the action and he ran off acting all morally offended .... read that again. Randy... the morality policy director. Lol

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Speaking of Randy... Steve and I were talking about an event years ago where he and I were happy participants, having a ball. We kinda gave Randy a nudge to get in on the action and he ran off acting all morally offended .... read that again. Randy... the morality policy director. Lol
It wasn't the t bag story was it? 😬😂😂

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Oh no
It wasn't the t bag story was it? 😬😂😂
Oh no. I wasn’t a participant in that mess. Lol. You’ll have to ask Steve about randy taking the moral high road. It’s a fond memory for both of us. Randy foolishly missed out In fact, he ran like he was scared. 😆😆😆. I’d never seen him act like an alter boy before and it really sorta freaked me out.

This set of caves I pretty much forgot existed. It's behind the barns on the farm down in the holler. Been many many years since I walked down through there, Monday morning Allen and I did to see where deer were crossing to come up past his new stand location. Wish I took a pic of the giant muddy deer bed right there in the bottom. Cool from the heat and no bugs whatsoever.

1599674994072.jpeg

Cargo ship registered in Antigua & Barbuda, hauling grain from Duluth MN across the Great Lakes to be offloaded and then re-loaded onto an ocean going freighter. He was headed back to Duluth for another load. Little known fact they are doing this to keep ocean ballast water from being dumped in the Great Lakes any further. This ship supposedly will never see the ocean again. From the guy at the welcome center at the SOO Locks.