Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pew pew 2022

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
20221129_081405.jpg

DAY 2 MORNING DEER REPORT:

That half rack six yesterday must've felt sorry for me because he showed up again yesterday for the last hour, and plenty more photos & video clips taken.

Half rack six again last evening. I packed up & closed up the blind while he remained within 50 yards of me at quitting time, and I was standing outside the blind waiting on him to get further away from me, or leave. He left at last light, thank goodness!
20221128_171710.jpg

Then he showed up again this morning. Minutes later, a decent 8 also shows up for a few minutes. All happened between 7:30 til 8AM.

Two bucks and 5 shots heard from afar so far today. The first being 5 minutes way too early. It was dark, dark at that ⏲️

Anyway, gonna make another day of it here at the other 🚜 farm.

Good luck to anyone else hunting today!

Last edited:

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
So it's freaking dead around here. Of the 7 hunting today I'm the only one who's seen anything and that was a 2yo forkhorn who was bedded and i didn't bump on my way in.

I'm around a big rub line with mature woods and patches of blow downs. Stay here (option 1)

No one is over on a piece that is traditionally good to us and had 3 taken off it yesterday (option 2)

Go to a neighbors property that has a hunter yesterday who didn't shoot anything but the other neighbors were driving already. (option 3)

I kinda want to save the blind with my feeder for tomorrow evening with my son. (option 4)

Start drinking and be piss drunk when the wife and kids get home. (bad option)