Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pew pew 2022

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Were you taking a piss?
154721.jpeg

Bowkills

Nw oh
Button stood up at 45yd heading back in he wouldnt run. i walked away to set up. Doe and fawn came by in some thick stuff after sitting. The button came back by. Another hunter walked on by with 45mins left. That ment he walked all the cover in that mile and i was at the end of his loop. Took him all day but managed to hit it all....

Sauger

Warsaw
I drove from Warsaw to Coshocton to Lordstown town and back today taking the back roads and I saw 5 hunters total. There were some trucks parked on state ground and a few here and there....but there was no one hunting. Zero deer seen. that was after sitting for 2 hrs this morning and hearing a total of 17 shots. None remotely close to me.
Not even close to being what it used to be.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Heard one person shoot this morning. I did hear 4-5 people shoot tonight. Drove Cridersville to St Mary's and back (20min on highways.) Saw a group of 5 guys lined up to push a woods. Saw a couple other random orange blobs along the interstate. People hunting in Allen and Auglaize for sure.

WoodCoDep

BARTLETT, OH
Went out this morning just for the tradition of opening day. Very little distant shooting but I had a morning I woulda killed to have 15 years ago. Had chip shots on 3 does and two 130 class 4yr olds 5 minutes apart. I couldn't buy that scenario growing up lol. Feels good beating them at their own game.