Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio wildlife officer shot

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Three pukes have charges filed against them. Interesting to see there are no charges on the shooting yet. I'd imagine they want to iron out all details first and also see to it the officer survives. Probably need his statement.

Most importantly, sounds like he will survive. Prayers to him and his family.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The Clinton county WO is a friend. Got a text tonight about the shooting and immediately sent him a text due to my concerns it was him. Shortly after seeing the release on Facebook, he responded to my text and said it was not him but an investigator he was working with. No details but I was relieved it was not him. Still, gotta keep the investigator in our thoughts with hopes for a full recovery. Sickening.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I hope that whomever the court judge is that these unscrupulous individuals appear in front of, that the judge throws the judicial book at'em and give them the maximum punishment allowed.

I also hope that the WO gets through his unwarranted injury completely and it's not debilitating and/or permanent.

Prayers for the full & speedy recovery to the officer shot, and to his family & friends.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Bigcountry40

Were the idiots purposely shooting at him or accidentally shot him. Obviously they were wrong for having guns to begin with etc, but I thinks gw's should wear ornate during gun so they are more visible.

Smawgunner2

Athens County
I wonder what prompted the call of "poaching". looks like it was during gun season within daylight hours. Maybe it was on private property! I've been running guys off my neighbors property since we bought 7 years ago. Its dangerous work but I think it's under control now.