Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official TOO Catch Thread

loose_is_fast

McClure
Got em in 43 minutes after work.
20200405_190716.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason, his buddy Cody and I went to Cody’s family farm pond Tonight. We kept 49 nice crappie. I happened to find a spot loaded with active fish. We were all in separate boats so I alerted the boys and in short order we had the fish surrounded. It was fast and furious for a little while with a fish coming on every cast. I told Cody I’d grill em, so we had a pretty good meal when we got home at 10 pm. Lol

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Mason, his buddy Cody and I went to Cody’s family farm pond Tonight. We kept 49 nice crappie. I happened to find a spot loaded with active fish. We were all in separate boats so I alerted the boys and in short order we had the fish surrounded. It was fast and furious for a little while with a fish coming on every cast. I told Cody I’d grill em, so we had a pretty good meal when we got home at 10 pm. Lol
Can't like this enough. Of all the fish and types of fishing I've done, none may bemore memorable than being with Dad and finding big hungry Crappie and just hammering them

loose_is_fast

McClure
Well, I caught what might be my last limit out of the river today. We had an awesome morning at buttonwood. My group of 10 buddies caught 60 walleye by 11. While walking out we recieved word that the mayor of Maumee has shut the run down access of 11:59 tonight. I assume Perrysburg will follow suit shortly. Fishing has been good this year as these 6 put me at 53.