Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NRA Files Chapter 11

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Yes they screwed up on bump stocks but they also never spoke out about the b.s. pistol brace crap the ATF is trying also......

It seems everything is corrupt. Economic crash/reset is the only way I see to fix things.
giles,
You're correct about "everything is corrupt". :rolleyes:
I went to my Dentist, yesterday for a regular check up and cleaning. Then found out he'd been sent to Federal Prison for 3 Counts of Tax Evasion, to the tune of 1.7 million dollars. :oops: His attorneys made some sort of deal and his sentence is 6-months in custody, 2-years supervised release and to pay restitution of nearly 1-million dollars.

Bowhunter57

• Wow
Reactions: Mike

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
giles,
You're correct about "everything is corrupt". :rolleyes:
I went to my Dentist, yesterday for a regular check up and cleaning. Then found out he'd been sent to Federal Prison for 3 Counts of Tax Evasion, to the tune of 1.7 million dollars. :oops: His attorneys made some sort of deal and his sentence is 6-months in custody, 2-years supervised release and to pay restitution of nearly 1-million dollars.

Bowhunter57

So in the end he netted over 100k a month for his 6 month prison sentence.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
ACE8D1ED-E741-4933-85FE-8FEAF63FC557.jpeg

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
LaPierre and the others should have resigned or been fired a couple years ago. The NRA has basically been neutered while these legal battles are being fought. It's has caused the organization to ignore it's mission. While I don't believe all of Latisha James's accusations there was probably serious financial irregularities going on.

Thankfully other groups have filled some of the void. However they seem most effective in court cases and don't seem to have the grassroots organizations to influence elections. Shame on the NRA leadership to get in this position.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
LaPierre and the others should have resigned or been fired a couple years ago. The NRA has basically been neutered while these legal battles are being fought. It's has caused the organization to ignore it's mission. While I don't believe all of Latisha James's accusations there was probably serious financial irregularities going on.

Thankfully other groups have filled some of the void. However they seem most effective in court cases and don't seem to have the grassroots organizations to influence elections. Shame on the NRA leadership to get in this position.

Agreed. He should have been fired long ago. And you're right. Somemother groups have stepped up in the legal world like GOA and IMO seem to be quite effective, they just don't have the political clout in Washington.