Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

nice Buck

Kentucky studd

kentucky
SUNP0277.jpghope to c this deer get a pass for couple years if so he will b a studd think hes around 2.5 years old..

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Wow yeah I would be interested to see what happens with this guy in a couple years as well. Lots of abnormal points he could turn into a monster non-typical. Thanks for sharing!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That deer could easily blow up next year! Looks relatively young. Do you have any pics from him last year?

This buck has it all for becoming real special...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I bet he is 3.5 y/o as they always look younger to me in the summer. I bet he does become awesome next year if given the opportunity.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I bet he is 3.5 y/o as they always look younger to me in the summer. I bet he does become awesome next year if given the opportunity.

I won't guess on age, but I agree with aging in the summer being tough. Who cares? 2.5 or 3.5? Stud if he is either of these two ages. I hear conflicting opinions on when bucks reach their maximum potential. I hear some guys say 4-5yrs and other 6-8yrs. I suppose it all depends on pressure, genetics, and nutrition. Many places you can't find a 4-5yr old deer so people assume this is where they reach max potential.

RDM

western OH
wow. if given some time he could blow up to be huge. I don't see to many 2.5 yr old that are that heavy around the bases. im thinkin 3.5 but either way you got something special