Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need help finding a gun

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
4178FDD5-7807-4B0C-9EB6-AB44574C0081.jpeg

Been trying to get this gun in 20 gauge for over a year. Every local gun shop I call says their distributors don’t have it in stock and to check back in a few months. One shop has me on their wish list and will call me when their distributor finds one. Anyone sees this gun anywhere in the southeastern part of Ohio, drop me a pm and I’ll call them and put a deposit down so they’ll hold it for me, and I’ll pick it up when I come out there in the fall.

Reactions: Spencie

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Reactions: tracker 6

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Thanks Joe. Closest one I could find was in Paris,KY. I may go to local gun shop with this list you gave me and see if he can have the gun transferred here.

They will transfer it to another ffl. They want the sale and the other will handle the background check, unless you have a ccp.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Have you checked guns America.com or gunbroker?
No. I’ve never bought a gun online. Jersey has very strict gun laws so I just go to a gun shop to buy one. I assumed if there was a particular gun available out there somewhere, these gun shop owners would find it for me...guess I was wrong. I’m going to show them the list and ask them to get it shipped to them for me.

Reactions: triple_duece

Fletch

Supporting Member
You want a nice 10 gauge Browning BPS National Wild Turkey Federation model???