Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Order BW3 online. Says ready in 20 minutes at 6:50. Walked in at 6:50 and waited 5 min for to go dude to get off the phone. Paid and he went to get the order. Not ready yet. Wait another 5 min and the other girls comes out and says itll be out in a minute. A few minutes later I grab a manager. He goes in to check and comes back out with it. The time was 7:10. A full 20 minutes past the stated time it would be done.

I told the manager that if I wanted to sit in his restaurant for 20 minutes waiting on food I would have walked in and asked for a table. The entire purpose of both ordering online and ordering to go is so you don't have to sit here. Yet here I sat for 20 minutes after the order was due, and 40 minutes after I placed the order.

Customer service in this country is the shittiest its ever been.

Order BW3 online. Says ready in 20 minutes at 6:50. Walked in at 6:50 and waited 5 min for to go dude to get off the phone. Paid and he went to get the order. Not ready yet. Wait another 5 min and the other girls comes out and says itll be out in a minute. A few minutes later I grab a manager. He goes in to check and comes back out with it. The time was 7:10. A full 20 minutes past the stated time it would be done.

I told the manager that if I wanted to sit in his restaurant for 20 minutes waiting on food I would have walked in and asked for a table. The entire purpose of both ordering online and ordering to go is so you don't have to sit here. Yet here I sat for 20 minutes after the order was due, and 40 minutes after I placed the order.

I like Wings etc better. At least the one in Marietta is good.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville

I quit going TOO Bw3...they are going downhill. Food sucks, waitress are getting uglier, service sucked, and the food sucked. 3rd time going this year. Not going back. I'll go to applebees or buffalo wings and rings

Last edited:
Reactions: giles

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
On my commute this morning I remembered why I only eat bw3s about once a year.
20180815_082120.jpg

Bigcountry40

I like Quaker Steak and Lube on Tuesday NIghts all you can eat, I literally eat 50 in 1 sitting if I am going to eat just wings, on 2 different occasions in my 20's the group I was with was asked leave for consuming to many wings (college and arena ball teammates Oline) They cut me off at 75 twice.

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
I like Quaker Steak and Lube on Tuesday NIghts all you can eat, I literally eat 50 in 1 sitting if I am going to eat just wings, on 2 different occasions in my 20's the group I was with was asked leave for consuming to many wings (college and arena ball teammates Oline) They cut me off at 75 twice.
What's your problem, big guy?!

LMAO Joe and his buy one-get one wing night at B-Dubs and the aftermath!! We rarely go in to eat there any more, usually if we are meeting others. Carry out we will get now and then as up til a couple months ago we didn't have much choice in good wing places.

Reactions: MoonLab

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
LMAO Joe and his buy one-get one wing night at B-Dubs and the aftermath!! We rarely go in to eat there any more, usually if we are meeting others. Carry out we will get now and then as up til a couple months ago we didn't have much choice in good wing places.
I'm starting TOO like making my own at home with small fryer and deep fry them wings. I would go get 30 pounds of wings from Stehlin's Meat Market. Pick out whatever sauce I want from Jungle Jim's. Get it ready in time for when college football season would start. If it just me I would fry about 10-15 wings. I still would have more in freezer that would last awhile. I mean college football game would be on every Saturday. Plus Large frozen mug in freezer TOO pour beer in, 👌

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm starting TOO like making my own at home with small fryer and deep fry them wings. I would go get 30 pounds of wings from Stehlin's Meat Market. Pick out whatever sauce I want from Jungle Jim's. Get it ready in time for when college football season start.

Next time you’re in Jungle Jim’s look for uncle Phils hot sauce and give it a try...

Attachments

• 826D296B-296B-4E66-981E-6CB89169EEF3.jpeg
    826D296B-296B-4E66-981E-6CB89169EEF3.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 155