Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have to admit, when we go out to eat, I like to be able to sit & watch others. Unfortunately, I always get screwed because of high bench seats or get stuck looking at a wall in some corner. Last week, made the mistake of going to Rooster's. Got stuck in the very back corner, in an area where there were families. Felt like I was in a fuck'n Chucky Cheese's ..... :ROFLMAO:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So I was watching this tiktok where a man and a woman were saying things in English and she said them in German. The man said "bell pepper" and she said "paprika". He said "what do you mean paprika" she said "WTF do you think it's made from"

I was today years old when I learned paprika is made from red bell peppers. And I'm pissed about it. My whole life has been a lie. I thought paprika was a spice. It's just fucking bell pepper powder! Like onion powder, or garlic powder, nooooo "paprika". Freaking bullshit.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So I was watching this tiktok where a man and a woman were saying things in English and she said them in German. The man said "bell pepper" and she said "paprika". He said "what do you mean paprika" she said "WTF do you think it's made from"

I was today years old when I learned paprika is made from red bell peppers. And I'm pissed about it. My whole life has been a lie. I thought paprika was a spice. It's just fucking bell pepper powder! Like onion powder, or garlic powder, nooooo "paprika". Freaking bullshit.
Santa - Fake
Easter Bunny - Fake
Tooth Fairy - Fake
Most of the Boobs in the selfie thread - Fake

Sorry buddy…… ☹️😂

Ohhhh I got some new pet peeves to add to my list!

Now I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but here in NW Penna. more and more drivers buy high intensity head lights and bright lights then REFUSE to lower the high beams...EVER! Whether they are coming at you from the opposite direction or riding your rear bumper in traffic. Even in the city!

Add to them the pass you on the solid yellow line with oncoming traffic people. (I am not 85 years old and driving a Buick Park Ave with a dog peeing on my rear wheels slow either! Heck! I'm probably 5 miles an hour OVER the speed limit myself! You have to be in order to not get rear ended these days...)

Then there is the NASCAR folk who weave in and out of traffic passing on both the right and the left, who suddenly cut in right in front of you to immediately exit the highway from the passing lanes to the exit ramp!

Reactions: Jackalope

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Why does the sound of a grill igniter piss me off? Something about that sound just goes right past all my nerves to hit my last one. (Lighting the fireplace has me angry)
IMG_9639.jpeg