Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My good deed for the year

Hello, I spoke before about leasing some land as I work constantly so I rarely have time to enjoy the outdoors and .... life . Pitiful life, anyways -- I had issues last time with vandalism so I stopped leasing to random people, however, I have deer everywhere, it is a war zone, and they are fussing with my new truck so I want to thin them so I want to reach out to veterans to use my land for hunting for free to hunt. I figure I am much less likely to have vandalism from a veteran. So if you are or know someone, send me a message and we can work something out. My gift is free hunting land in northeastern Ohio (Atwater Mogadore area) and their gift to me is to thin the herd. I don't manage the land much but we recently got assessed it is 206 acres spread across a couple plots. There may be turkeys, they are supposed to be in the area but i haven't seen or heard any. So let me know if you are interested.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That’s a great gesture!!! We have many veterans here that would be great stewards of your land and help you control the critters. 👍🏻