Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mornin' geezer!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Morning all. Or good night? I don't know. Haven't been to sleep yet. Have a great day Geezer, J, and all you deer slayers!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mornin Geezer, Phil, Brock and all my too brethren out in Tooville.... Enjoy your day, weather your earning a living or or enjoying what Mother Nature has provided for you....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Whatever happened to the creator of this thread?

We actually talked this weekend. He divorced that evil bitch he was married to and spent a few years knocking the dust off of things. He bought a house a couple years back and got a solid teaching gig. He's still on FB, but I'm not sure why he fell off this particular wagon. He actually shared a pic of the doe he killed off the farm back in 2008. We looked like little kids!

Reactions: Mike

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We actually talked this weekend. He divorced that evil bitch he was married to and spent a few years knocking the dust off of things. He bought a house a couple years back and got a solid teaching gig. He's still on FB, but I'm not sure why he fell off this particular wagon. He actually shared a pic of the doe he killed off the farm back in 2008. We looked like little kids!

When did he last log on?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good morning J, Dustin, Giles, Geezer and gang. Think my drugs are wearing off. Knee is a bit stiff, achy, and tender today. Doc must have had me pumped full of steroid shots or whatever they give you in surgery. lol