Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Moonshine's first shed hunting.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks brothers.
Yes Phil... those were first ones we found and it was our first time looking around for it. This will be something ill never forget.
That first one is a rush and a half! Ric and Ron get giddy on each one they find. Start slurring speech, drooling, then begin to run towards it. When they run they look like their pants are around their knees. It isn't a pretty thing to witness. I mean, IF you were at the special Olympics and witnessed it you would be smiling and cheering them on. But, they aren't special olympians.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
That first one is a rush and a half! Ric and Ron get giddy on each one they find. Start slurring speech, drooling, then begin to run towards it. When they run they look like their pants are around their knees. It isn't a pretty thing to witness. I mean, IF you were at the special Olympics and witnessed it you would be smiling and cheering them on. But, they aren't special olympians.

Lmao

Isaacorps

Columbus
Congrats! I went out to take a stand down today and can't wait to get back out there when I have some time to look around. Good looking pup!

Gordo

Athens County
You been bit by the bug! No looking back!

Great start man! Keep covering some ground!

The matching sides have to be somewhere near by! Hopefully within a couple hundo yards

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Lmao... true dat!

Keep at it Chad! Good times are headed your way!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Getting caught up on some stuff around here. Been reading and following along with ya brother. Having fun with your dog is as good as it gets! Glad you guys are having fun and getting it done!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Well, back at it again. This time of the year. Moonshine and I went out too check out the same place where we went to last year. After walking around the field , we found decent ones today. 20180126_163224.jpgScreenshot_20180126-201011.jpgScreenshot_20180126-201043.jpgScreenshot_20180126-201101.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt Fury