Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Millennium tree seat? Or?

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Looking for opinions on seats. With this awesome back I got I can’t just set on the ground and need support. I don’t hunt from a stand and think I’m going to do a little more public land this year. So looking for Light weight, quite, and comfortable. What’s you’re guys experience/reviews on seats?

Reactions: MoonLab

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looking for opinions on seats. With this awesome back I got I can’t just set on the ground and need support. I don’t hunt from a stand and think I’m going to do a little more public land this year. So looking for Light weight, quite, and comfortable. What’s you’re guys experience/reviews on seats?
Compound bow, or crossbow? If crossbow hunting, I’d recommend one of the “gobbler lounger” type, low profile turkey hunting seats. They are comfortable, lightweight, and keep you close to the ground for awesome concealment. But obviously this won’t bode very well for hunting with a compound.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Compound bow, or crossbow? If crossbow hunting, I’d recommend one of the “gobbler lounger” type, low profile turkey hunting seats. They are comfortable, lightweight, and keep you close to the ground for awesome concealment. But obviously this won’t bode very well for hunting with a compound.
Yes this will be with a crossbow. Does it have the swivel? I’m going to stay away from the swivel style. Don’t want no squeaking 😂

I am 63 and use a folding stool. That way I don't need a tree.

You can get the 2nd one above for $24.99

Mine is like this and I strap a hot seat with back to it.

You can find both even cheaper if you look a bit.

i can double up the 2 pieces to sit higher or keep my back warmer.

Just apply for the Amazon card and get 50 bucks free and then buy both for free. Later just cancel he card! I have done that more than once over the years!

Reactions: Redneckfucker
This is the seat I bought my dad a while back. He said it was the most comfortable seat he had yet for sitting on the ground. There was a post on here recently about someone else's hang on seat find they liked and looked lightweight.

1632927597407.png

I understand your thoughts though. I move and sit move and sit. i might travel a half mile in the whole day. Once I see the area I am sitting and watching, I move up to glass new ground or move closer to where i see animal movement.

You will figure it out. There are tons of options out there.

Redneckfucker

Greene county
  • Haha
Reactions: Big_Holla

Isaacorps

Columbus
@Big_Holla This is the one you’re referring to. I recently bought the Summit version. I’ve only messed around with it in the yard but it seems comfortable and sturdy. I’ll have a more useful review once i put it through its paces in actual hunting situations.

@Redneckfucker

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Order this and thank me later. Or, try mine at Strouds. Super comfortable seat and the back rest makes it surprisingly comfortable. You can carry all your gear and it fits nicely, so it's easy to move around in.

Another option is to use a nice stand like a Millennium and just hang it 1-2' off the ground. I do this when gun hunting, especially when sitting high on the hill. You could add flag pole holders to it for putting branches in. Or, you could get you a fancy bucket like I got 😎

Reactions: MoonLab

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Order this and thank me later. Or, try mine at Strouds. Super comfortable seat and the back rest makes it surprisingly comfortable. You can carry all your gear and it fits nicely, so it's easy to move around in.

Another option is to use a nice stand like a Millennium and just hang it 1-2' off the ground. I do this when gun hunting, especially when sitting high on the hill. You could add flag pole holders to it for putting branches in. Or, you could get you a fancy bucket like I got 😎
Hmmm you’ve caught my attention. I will definitely try it at strouds