Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Millennium Hang On & Ladder For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

offthegroud

Have two hang on stands and two 20' ladders for sale. $100 a set.
Located 25 minutes east of Cincinnati

Attachments

• Millennium M50.jpg
    Millennium M50.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 20' Ladder.jpg
    20' Ladder.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 135

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If you are serious, I sure can. Latest arrival would be strouds, but I need to get them broadheads at some point too.
I brought the camper home late last night. I'll check it tonight. If they're not in there, we will need to put out the bat signal and see if they accidentally landed in someone's bow case or something.

Reactions: giles

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
You’ll never sit any other lol

If you want to take your Lone Wolf to the next level, then click the link below for more information. I'm very pleased on how it turned out from ascetics point of view, how it reduced shine, and any clinking while transporting it to location while afield. Thought you might be interested.

I love the stand!

What did you do for the deer today?

Take care and good luck with it!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
You mean to tell me that little pad on top of that seat is comfortable?!?
Not sure whom your question is directed to, but if you're referring to the Lone Wolf products, then I am happy to respond since I do have what I consider some solid experience with it up to this point.

So, as compared to what?

For a simple run & gun setup, yep, it is, however compared to like my old API climber, not nearly.

The Lone Wolf seat has a memory foam type of a cushion for the seat. Better than any hang-on I have ever used before, that is for sure.

I do have ladder stands with different types of seating material. Both are comfortable as well and perhaps better sitting in than the Lone Wolf, maybe.

I have done several all day sits in the Lone Wolf, in all kinds of weather conditions and different types of habitats. Never once was I bothered in any way.

I love the versatility of it, the adjustability, the ease of use and even though I have an extra climbing stick than perhaps most, it's rather light and compact to pack out, but not nearly as light as my old API. I have done still hunts with it strapped on my back, dragged deer out the woods with it and never had no - none whatsoever issues in handling that gear while on my back while having my compound bow in my hand with a knocked arrow ready to rock-n-roll.

So, to me, the seat isn't bad at all and I believe the newer ones are even thicker, if fact, I'm pretty sure about that or you can upgrade to a thicker one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Holla

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Not sure whom your question is directed to, but if you're referring to the Lone Wolf products, then I'll am happy to respond since I do have what I consider some solid experience with it up to this point.

So, as compared to what?

For a simple run & gun setup, yep, it is, however compared to like my old API climber, not nearly.

The Lone Wolf seat has a memory foam type of a cushion for the seat. Better than any hang-on I have ever used before, that is for sure.

I do have ladder stands with different types of seating material. Both are comfortable as well and perhaps better sitting in than the Lone Wolf, maybe.

I have done several all day sits in the Lone Wolf, in all kinds of weather conditions and different types of habitats. Never once was I bothered in any way.

I love the versatility of it, the adjustability, the ease of use and even though I have an extra climbing stick than perhaps most, it's rather light and compact to pack out, but not nearly as light as my old API. I have done still hunts with it strapped on my back, dragged deer out the woods with it and never had no - none whatsoever issues in handling that gear while on my back while having my compound bow in my hand with a knocked arrow ready to rock-n-roll.

So, to me, the seat isn't bad at all and I believe the newer ones are even thicker, if fact, I'm pretty sure about that or you can upgrade to a thicker one.
The new ones have a new seat that are thicker. I purchased one about a month ago and will give updates on how the seat performs this year and years to come. my old assault is still holding up well and is one of my favorite hang ones right next to my summit ledge and last years discontinued summit Goliath hang on. Haven’t tinkered either sound dampening or anything yet but so far I haven’t needed to!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
The new ones have a new seat that are thicker. I purchased one about a month ago and will give updates on how the seat performs this year and years to come. my old assault is still holding up well and is one of my favorite hang ones right next to my summit ledge and last years discontinued summit Goliath hang on. Haven’t tinkered either sound dampening or anything yet but so far I haven’t needed to!

What I have found by having done the modifications that I did to my Lone Wolf, while walking through thick stuff, whatever that maybe. such as, low lying limbs that hit my climber while strapped to my back, those the stealth coverings and para-cord does make a difference in minimizing noise, like tins from branches, CRP scraping sounds, so on and so forth.

I hunted 'Deer Creek' park with it where that location have some serious wooded thickets throughout the section I hunted, and while trying to make my way through that stuff, those thickets reach out and tries to grab ahold of anything and everything. I even popped my bow string one time trying walk out of that shit.

Anyhow,,,

I documented that entire experience in my 2019 deer season journal. My first time hunting the park, going in later more or less, I setup in those types of conditions and took a deer at about 15 yards. The Stealth covering helped significantly in keeping noise down while setting up within the bedding area where deer were literally within 50 yards of me. Never spooked a one that I know of.

I have covered a lot a ground with that Lone Wolf setup of mine and I intend to cover even more as I venture out this season. It's basically becoming my sole go to stand outside the the area I hunt near my home.

So, again, good luck to you Chance with your new Lone Wolf. Wise choice IMHO. I'm pretty happy with how I have mine configured currently. I just thought you might possibly be interested in product that is out there that I did take the time to research, then purchased and finally implemented. I stand firmly behind them and they do offer different camo patterns.

Take care!

Last edited:

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
What I have found by having done the modifications that I did to my Lone Wolf, while walking through thick stuff, whatever that maybe. such as, low lying limbs that hit my climber while strapped to my back, those the stealth coverings and para-cord does make a difference in minimizing noise, like tins from branches, CRP scraping sounds, so on and so forth.

I hunted 'Deer Creek' park with it where that location have some serious wooded thickets throughout the section I hunted, and while trying to make my way through that stuff, those thickets reach out and tries to grab ahold of anything and everything. I even popped my bow string one time trying walk out that shit.

Anyhow,,,

I documented that entire experience in my 2019 deer season journal. My first time hunting the park, going in later more or less, I setup in those types of conditions and took a deer at about 15 yards. The Stealth covering helped significantly in keeping noise down while setting up within the bedding area where deer where literally within 50 yards of me. Never spooked a one that I know of.

I have covered a lot a ground with that Lone Wolf setup of mine and I intend to cover even more as I venture out this season. It's basically becoming my sole go to stand outside the the area I hunt near my home.

So, again, good luck to Chance with your new Lone Wolf. Wise choice IMHO. I'm pretty happy with how I have mine configured currently. I just thought you might possibly be interested in product that is out there that I did take to time to research, then purchased and finally implemented. I stand firmly behind them and they do offer different camo patterns.

Take care!
I appreciate the insight brother! I wish you the best this year and hope you put a monster down!

Reactions: Wildlife
Status
Not open for further replies.