Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

MeatEater Cleveland. Anyone going?

Matt

Norton, OH
Anybody going to the MeatEater: Behind the Curtains show in Cleveland on Thursday? A buddy and I are going, we sprung for the VIP meet and greet tickets. Depending on what time we get there, we might stop by Southern Tier Brewery beforehand. Ohio BHA and QDMA are hosting a pregame party there.

Reactions: finelyshedded

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sure wish I was. Bummed about missing an opportunity like this, but hope there will be more. Columbus would be more achievable for me.

Enjoy yourself buddy!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Myself and 6 buddies will be going. We've got tickets for up in the balcony. We're planning on going to Moe's Tavern (microbrewery) for dinner before the show... But I was unaware of this OHBHA pre-party until now. Not sure what I wanna do now. I'm still leaning towards Moe's I think. While the BHA and QDMA thing is cool, I'm afraid that it might be jam-packed crowded with dudes. Bunch of mugs crammed into a room eating pizza doesn't sound appealing to me.

Matt

Norton, OH
Well I'm having a hell of a night! Sorry Joe, forgot to tell him you said hi... You guys gonna forgive me that I won a Benchmade knife? Oh, and vortex binos?

20190221_174428.jpg
20190221_174755.jpg

Matt

Norton, OH
Those binos are a hell of a win!
Don't I know it! They did a little trivia challenge during the meet and greet. I failed on naming 5 of 6 wild cat species of America. I forget what I missed on that one, but I got 6 of the 8 world's bear species. Almost didn't get it because for the life of me I couldn't remember the damn panda. Cool to talk to the dudes too, real down to Earth, seemed genuinely interested in what you had to say.