Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

Bowkills

Nw oh

So we start off in the oven to speed the process. Then finish in the dehydrator.
Is your dehydrator in your house? My wife burns scented candles and oils in a defuser I find cooking jerky makes the house smell far better....

Reactions: triple_duece

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
And the slaughter continues. Hunter took his buddy by boat on the nwr. Tyler killed a spike and Hunter killed hogs. Might need a go fund me account for arrows and broadheads. If we get enough funds might do an extra chest freezer lol.

Freaking awesome man. The weather has been perfect for killing. I might head up to Desoto NF with the muzzy this weekend and poke around some. Gotta start exploring, interestingly enough this is the only two weeks you can shoot a doe on public in MS.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Made a duck hunt this morning. Round trip through the palmettos was 6,000 steps. Only two birds to show for it.

Back at the camp ate, went scouted after eating. Not too much sign except for people as tomorrow is a weekend only primitive hunt on the nwr.

Hunter and DJ hunted off the river all day sit. Dj seen a button buck and small doe....passed on both of them.

Everyone back at the camp, cooked deer burgers over a red oak fire. Bout to get a shower and get some rest. My app said I took 24k steps today.