Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
56562328196__514E1845-AAC5-4320-B8FC-7113D421037A.jpg

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Slow this evening. Had to does out right next to stand around 4. They are still there. 18 minutes left, it ain’t looking good it’s cold and very still. All I can hear is ringing in my ears.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Right after my last post someone open the gate. Seen 8, no shooters 3 young bucks.

Will be on them in the morning. Got a light freeze coming tonight. Should be a good hunt. Stay tuned...,,

Last edited:
Reactions: "J" and giles

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Awww, how cute ... a heater...lol . Woke up to a surprise this morning. Literally walked right into a deer on the way out.....

View attachment 69289

Don’t hate. No one said you had to me miserable when hunting. I wasn’t cold but windows were iced over. I will use it as needed. Good luck this morning. I wish we had numbers of deer like up there and a 150 behind every other tree. Yes I’m sort of jealous. Either way enjoy your day in Gods creation.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Just seen my first deer of the morning. Crossed by other stand, imagine that. A doe just crossed the other direction while I was typing this. Sun is rising and trees should start dripping. They will get on their feet hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outdoorsfellar

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Pretty slow here. I have seen 4 deer so far, 3 of them 400+. I will give it till ten unless the movement improves.