Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Sportsman’s condos are nice....do yourself a favor and get the bigger ones....I’ve got their pro model and their crossbow model. They’ve got plenty of room to stretch out. My first one was their 4x4 model that is only good for gun and has tight quarters.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I have the 5.5 round ones. Love them more than plenty room for one and could sit another person ok like when taking a youth.

This one is on 16’s and probably on the ground right now.

These are on 12’s. Same thing on the ground. I’d be surprised if they are standing. They have an anchor and t post with bands on each leg but stand no chance w tornado type winds.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Hey TD....It’s been over a month since you posted on this thread....must be crawdad season or something down there, eh?

Well it is crawfish season. I haven’t went to catch any and it ain’t looking good for it happening this year.

It’s hot as balls in a wool sock down here already. Think the high is 92. Spring like weather lol. Just got done picking blueberries off our bushes.

All the fresh water we are getting from rain, spillway and Ms River has killed any saltwater fishing. Only fish left are reds, catfish and a few bass. Now that we are done w field trials, we might fish a time or two. Still a beautiful evening in the back yard, think I’m going to get a refreshment. Cheers

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Hey it’s a struggle, quit dipping and lose weight. Give a man a pass here. You like key stone.... I ain’t judging [emoji1787]
LOL I know the feeling, been almost 2 weeks since Ive had a chew. And I drink Bud Lights, not Keystones. Good luck quitting tho. Its not been real easy.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
LOL I know the feeling, been almost 2 weeks since Ive had a chew. And I drink Bud Lights, not Keystones. Good luck quitting tho. Its not been real easy.

Thanks, just say no. It’s only bad after I eat, bored, outside, doing fun shit, wake up, long drives, fishing and I don’t know how I’m gonna sit in a deer stand without it. Other than that it’s been real easy.