Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Wacked da frogs, January 1st. Here is an early pic.
ABDC0143-9D04-4F29-AB4F-E5FC7E26EC54.jpeg

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I have a question,

Where in the hell do you put all that wonderful game (food)?

Any type of security for any of it because man, you most definitely have some excellent stuff!

Me 😍 frog legs!

Nice work, Nick, and enjoy those good eats! Me jelly....
You may be surprised, but we give a lot of game and fish to people who enjoy it and are grateful to have it. I really like to take care of some elderly friends that used to do all this but can’t for obvious reasons. Also to good friends that understand our way of life, and others that live that life but can’t so we keep them supplied.

We are grateful for the opportunity to do what we love and to share natures bounty.

It’s hot as hell here around 75 w south wind blowing a steady 15 w gust. Hunting sucking and 10 day forecast looks like a “hot steamer”, but I don’t care. Took off this week this morning calling my boss told him I’m not coming to work this week. Matter of a fact next week don’t look like it either lol. It’s either go to work and get paid for vacation when I retire or use it doing what I love to do. You already know that answer. My boys will be up around noon tomorrow and I will finally get to spend some time with them.
FD82B77C-1FB4-4ABA-9D11-AE8B878B3098.jpeg

We have officially started our own outdoor club.
512519A6-E66A-4791-A4C8-7E49358F0AE8.jpeg

Last edited:

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
You may be surprised, but we give a lot of game and fish to people who enjoy it and are grateful to have it. I really like to take care of some elderly friends that used to do all this but can’t for obvious reasons. Also to good friends that understand our way of life, and others that live that life but can’t so we keep them supplied.

We are grateful for the opportunity to do what we love and to share natures bounty.

Not at all surprised one bit. This was a way of life for me too back in the day, and still kinda is today, but anyway, you're a good man, and I hope you don't mind my saying so? I've been a fan of yours ever since I returned to the site. Keep it up! Good stuff as usual!

Much appreciated follow-up, which is kinda what I expected or thought about you good folks. One more thing, do you guys have a YouTube channel that you share publicly? cause if you do, I'd subscribe. Just sayin... (y) It's work though, that I know and please do not feet that you need one cause what you've been doin works for me too 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I’m excited about this year coming. Going after turkeys hard and may try a few states and species. Then it’s fishing, crawfishing, catching loggerheads and even a couple vacation trips with my wife. Life is short and I plan to burn it up while I can. Working and dying rich is not the answer to my life, I want to live rich, not die rich.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Not at all surprised one bit. This was a way life for me too back in the day, and still kinda is today, but anyway, you're a good man, and I hope you don't mind my saying so? I've been a fan of yours ever since I returned to the site. Keep it up! Good stuff as usually!

Much appreciated follow-up, which is kinda what I expected or thought about you good folks. One more thing, do you guys have a YouTube channel that you share publicly? cause if you do, I'd subscribe. Just sayin... (y) It's work though, that I know and please do not feet that you need one cause what you've been doin works for me too 😊
Haha thanks, I enjoy what you contribute to this forum and try to read it as it has all the detail someone could want. Sometimes too detailed for me but none the less.

We don’t do the YouTube stuff and putting your business on the street is never good. I share openly here as most visiting this site won’t be an impact to me down here. I also enjoy seeing and reading the success of the great things up there that I haven’t or can’t enjoy down here along with the format of the site and the great people that make it what it is.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Awesome! Enjoying them watching the game?
Actually no Dave. Lsu is my team but I’m not enjoying college ball since the portal. I’m a fan of stick and work hard to hopefully get there, not swap and make a dream team.

I friend called me and I was currently sleeping on the couch with the ac blowing strong. Got in after 12 last night and went duck hunting getting up at 5 only to not shoot my gun. Came back and cleaned frogs, almost 3 gallons of legs. I’m here alone, most have left the campground to work, all good friends are home so it’s just me and pearl. The wife texted me if I was watching the game at 12 and I woke up to the second half of the game. It’s just me and my home girl Pearl chilling at the camp.
image.jpg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Haha thanks, I enjoy what you contribute to this forum and try to read it as it has all the detail someone could want. Sometimes too detailed for me but none the less.

We don’t do the YouTube stuff and putting your business on the street is never good. I share openly here as most visiting this site won’t be an impact to me down here. I also enjoy seeing and reading the success of the great things up there that I haven’t or can’t enjoy down here along with the format of the site and the great people that make it what it is.

Yes, there's nothing that you've stated that I would not agree with you on.

Personally for me, I just happen to have more time on my hands nowadays, which happens to result in more participation on my part this year, especially recently because I kinda tagged my buck earlier than recent years, somewhat, and I'm trying to pair most all my writing/typing within each post of mine now, possibly :LOL: IDK 🤔, and quite frankly, what I get most out my sharing nowadays are those that seem to appreciate it in some shape, way or form. whether it be good, bad or indifferent, either way, it doesn't really matter as long as they got something out of it. Feedback from here is what I tend to lean on most because I trust our members for a variety of reasons.

Thanks for taking the time, and the fact that you share such really good stuff with all of us! Like I said, I'm a huge fan of both you and Hunter's work!

Last edited:
Reactions: triple_duece