Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Knife sharpener

Jamie

Ohio
@Jamie, just curious is this still rings true? I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket that would cover one of these and extra belts. I'm leaning towards this or a high-end bluetooth speaker given how much I love listening to music. Seem like the Ken Onion edition of the Worksharp is a higher ROI in the long run.

yes. I love this thing. It doesn't do anything remarkable besides put precision edges on every blade you own. I use it nearly every week for something, including my hatchet and mower blades. one of the better investments I've made. highly recommend this tool if you appreciate a sharp knife, but don't want to spend too much time to keep them that way. from my Shun kitchen knives that have a 16 degree bevel to my mower blades and every blade in between. this tool is a winner. I have the Ken Onion edition, btw. totally worth the extra money.

get one, and I promise you, you'll kick yourself for not doing sooner.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Knife sharpening game has been elevated. The ceramic honing rod has already paid for itself! Much better than the metal honing rod I currently use and much larger than the rods in my small Lanksy sharpening kit. Made quick work of my boning and filet knives, as well as my Old Timer pocket knife.

20200128_171120.jpg