Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jussie smolett

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nancy Grace was Tucker Carlson tonight talking about this case. She brought up the fact he did it to get the attention and to hopefully get more money in his acting gig on Empire but I think what gets lost is the fact he and the leftist media used it to divide this country even more and to build up more hatred of Trump. This case and the Covington Catholic student Sandman, I believe we’re close to the same time. Both stories were twisted and contrived to cause divisiveness and create more perception that Trump supporters are racist and the leftist media, Hollywood and Democratic political pundits ran those two stories everyday for weeks! Yet people continue to watch that shit they call news. LOL

Lucky

Sunbury
My former county. Puke.
Thats where ive been working for last 2 weeks . driving home now thru Indiana, pretty sweet looking land for whitetails. On rt 30 , nice mix of agricultural, brushy woods and lots of thick cover. Buetiful. Everything in cook county is so dam expensive. We were driving to adjacent county for anything we needed pretty much. Pack of smokes was like 13.00 to 15.00. some in cook county and 7 in county over . Gas would run 2.79 in cook county then next county over was 2.20 .

"J"

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
Thats where ive been working for last 2 weeks . driving home now thru Indiana, pretty sweet looking land for whitetails. On rt 30 , nice mix of agricultural, brushy woods and lots of thick cover. Buetiful. Everything in cook county is so dam expensive. We were driving to adjacent county for anything we needed pretty much. Pack of smokes was like 13.00 to 15.00. some in cook county and 7 in county over . Gas would run 2.79 in cook county then next county over was 2.20 .
Chicago too Illinois is what NYC is too N.Y.... One big DRAIN