Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

JOE BURROW

Creamer

Athens
Damn Joe Burrow has me using Tony Chachere's creole seasoning and making pastalaya.

And I gotta say, it's good shit.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn Joe Burrow has me using Tony Chachere's creole seasoning and making pastalaya.

And I gotta say, it's good shit.

Bless your heart.. You gotta marry that stuff man. Start out with a few tablespoons of butter in a hot skillet. Fry that sausage and pull it. Add a little chicken broth to deglaze the pan and add a couple cups of holy trinity. Saute until tender. Add back in the sausage, some minced garlic, diced fresh tomatoes, cup of chicken broth and some tonys. Stir for a minute to mix well then add the cooked pasta. Turn heat to low and let it marry for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Garnish with chipped green onions.

Reactions: Creamer

Creamer

Athens
Bless your heart.. You gotta marry that stuff man. Start out with a few tablespoons of butter in a hot skillet. Fry that sausage and pull it. Add a little chicken broth to deglaze the pan and add a couple cups of holy trinity. Saute until tender. Add back in the sausage, some minced garlic, diced fresh tomatoes, cup of chicken broth and some tonys. Stir for a minute to mix well then add the cooked pasta. Turn heat to low and let it marry for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Garnish with chipped green onions.

That's almost the exact recipe we followed. It was a 1-pot version, so the uncooked pasta got added last and cooked with the rest for 12-13 minutes to cook the pasta. It was delicious.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's almost the exact recipe we followed. It was a 1-pot version, so the uncooked pasta got added last and cooked with the rest for 12-13 minutes to cook the pasta. It was delicious.

Most people think olive garden is delicious, but most people aren't Italian. Try how I mentioned above and put some soul into it, I think you'll be surprised.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
So who's gonna watch his Heisman speech Saturday????? I know I will cause this guy will deliver a well prepared acceptance speech that will make the people of Ohio proud..... If your any kind of a fan of College Football and from the state of Ohio this man will make you proud this Saturday... Go JOE!!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If the football thing falls through he could always play officer doofy. Guy has great talent but sure is one goofy looking joker. 😅😅

607361708.jpg.0.jpg

View attachment 91736

Or maybe a come back of the movie half baked. 😅

55-43649-jim-breuer-315-half-baked-universal-1515243150.jpg