Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

JOE BURROW

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
FB_IMG_1573417641180.jpg

Creamer

Athens
Hard to wrap my head around an Athens kid, a TVC football player, just went into Tuscaloosa and beat Alabama and might win the Heisman trophy. Unbelievable. If there was ever a sports story that was made for a movie script, it might be the small town kid that was told he wasn't good enough to start, transferred away from home and leads a team to a title. Especially if the run would include a matchup against his former team. I'm an OSU fan, and honestly don't know who I'd root for if LSU matched up with OSU in the playoff.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I’d bet Meyer had a talk with him about what direction to go. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything from what Meyers side is on it.
It was obvious when he was being recruited he wasn't a Meyer style QB. Really was a disservice to him. Glad in the end he's thriving. My guess is Meyer did him a favor in the long run. He would've been a wasted talent at Michigan

Reactions: giles and tracker 6

Isaacorps

Columbus
Dont tease me. Im still a Bears fan. Looks like Cincinnati will be #1 in draft and bring him back to Ohio
Except the bengals will do what the bengals do and win 4 games somehow and screw themselves out of the #1 pick. They can’t even tank right. The Browns, on the other hand, have perfected tanking but can’t help themselves from drafting Uncle Rico #1 every year. Ain’t it great being an Ohio football fan?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hard to wrap my head around an Athens kid, a TVC football player, just went into Tuscaloosa and beat Alabama and might win the Heisman trophy. Unbelievable. If there was ever a sports story that was made for a movie script, it might be the small town kid that was told he wasn't good enough to start, transferred away from home and leads a team to a title. Especially if the run would include a matchup against his former team. I'm an OSU fan, and honestly don't know who I'd root for if LSU matched up with OSU in the playoff.

Yeah. Great story. Sort of like Rudy. Except different. Now let me smack you upside the head Creamer. You'd root for the Buckeyes you big dummie! You just wouldn't feel as bad if they beat us. 🤣🤣🤣

Disclaimer: Name calling for effect only. Don't really think you're a big dummie.

Creamer

Athens

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I’ve been rooting for him to play,showcase his talents and win the Heisman for the past 3 years but was hoping he did it in a scarlet and gray jersey but yellow and purple will be just fine. 😀👍🏻