Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jockey Hollow For Sale

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That’s a steal if you’d have hit that last powerball jackpot 😂

Does that come with mineral rights? Asking for a friend....

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Holla

Fletch

Supporting Member
That’s a steal if you’d have hit that last powerball jackpot 😂

Does that come with mineral rights? Asking for a friend....
Probably was logged... Bunch of stumps and tree tops... Never the less Big country and me are going to look at it.... Mineral rights could be a game changer though....

Fletch

Supporting Member
I'm only in if the club allows button bucks to be shot.
Nope!!!!! Mike was first in line asking him for a permission slip... Gonna make him land manager... First rule is no button bucks or shed bucks... Second rule if there are ponds one will get stocked heavily and only one person will be permitted to fish it along with his private instructor....

Reactions: Mike

Fletch

Supporting Member
I didn't mean split it into 30 parcels I just meant you could set it up where it equated to 50 acres of hunting area per guy.
That is a great idea... Been down that road with relatives and it don't work... But then again maybe it's because it was relatives...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If you had like minded individuals it could be done. Map it out. Mark out access areas. Have a management plan. Keep locals out of it. That would be the hard part.
Going from a wide open hunting spot too a private hunting spot only, would be a tremendous thing too overcome the first few years.

Some serious bylaws would need drawn up. Especially when you rival an area like Mingo....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Gern... Like I said it all sounds good, but IMO don't ever get involved with such a endeavor... Property we had was in my Dad's name so he was responsible for everything... He paid the taxes, insurance, everything... Then he would tell everyone their share... Sometimes never got paid.. He never pushed the issue and would say no biggie it's peanuts.. Bullshit you have the headache of keeping things in order and paid on time at least everyone can pay their fair share.. One person would pay exactly their amount to the penny, sometimes using pennies... Example of he owed $21.03.... He would give 3 pennies... Myself I would give $30.00 and say keep the extra for your time and effort...