Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jeremy's 2015 Season

jeremy44230

Medina County
I just fell into permission on 70 acres about 10-15 minutes from home! The place is hunted by one other person. Not sure how much, but I don't think much. Hoping to take a stroll through there today yet.

jeremy44230

Medina County
I scouted the new 70 acre property yesterday. It's 10 minutes from home, placing it closest to me.

Sort of hunted by the 2 sons... They likely do more damage than good, but I think I can work around that. It does not sound like they hunt it much. The do however have a 4-wheeler and likely run it through the woods sometimes. The adjoining property is hunted, but that may also help me depending on how the access. I see them pushing deer my way.

The place has some potential. I will probably hunt 2-3 times this season to get a feel for things.

It does contain some field edges, a small ravine and creek. I'm sure I can take a deer there as long as the 2 sons play nice....

Once the timing is right, I will talk with them to make sure they are good with me there. I hate to impose, but I do have permission. The family seems pretty odd to say the least.

Time will tell!