Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jabra Elite 75T Bluetooth Earbuds

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
https://www.jabra.com/bluetooth-headsets/jabra-elite-75t##100-99090002-02

I've owned this headset for about a month now so I figured it was time to do a quick review. Picked them up on Amazon for full price... wasn't in the mood to search for a deal, so I simply pulled the trigger and spent some of that Trump stimulus corona money. I did research them quite a bit prior, along with several other brands. All reviews appeared to be overwhelmingly positive so I felt good about the purchase going into it.

A month or so later, and I'm very happy with the purchase. These earbuds are comfortable and user-friendly. Bluetooth connection is fast and consistent. Sound quality is excellent. I even wore them this past Sunday for our annual Father's Day sporting clays shoot. They don't have "active" noise cancelling like some other brands, so they essentially function just like standard ear plugs. But what's nice is you can utilize the Hear-Through function to hear what's going on around you... and the buds will cut-out when any sound peaks above 80 dB. They worked great for basic hearing protection, and as a bonus I was jamming to bluegrass while I whooped some family ass in shooting sporting clays. LOL

I did have a problem the first week of ownership when the left earbud simply lost power out of nowhere. Customer service was responsive and helpful. I followed their guidance and within a day or two the left earbud was back up and running. Since then (knock on wood), I've had no issues whatsoever.

This headset has been a joy to own. I use them all the time while working in the field. And also, like right now, while working late at night at the computer, when I don't want to disturb the rest of the household. Taking calls on them is surprisingly useful as well. They come with 3 different sizes of silicone ear "adapters" so you can adjust for whatever size ear canal you're fitting. I use the smallest size. Although now I wonder if I would have swapped in the larger size if they would have done an even better job of protecting my ears while shooting the other day. I'll have to experiment with that. All that aside, they fit great and are extremely comfortable to wear, especially after you gotten acclimated to them. I can wear them for hours (battery life is incredible by the way) and not have any fatigue in my ears at all.

These things are great and I will probably always own a pair from here on out. I would highly recommend these to anyone.

Jamie

Ohio
Since I started working by myself a couple of years ago, Iheart radio has become my best friend during the day. I looked hard at these myself about two months ago. I had been using Pop Design cheap wireless earbuds (connected together by a wire). Decided to upgrade back in May. I couldn't bring myself to spend $200 on earbuds that I will probably destroy within a year or two because of the kind of work I do. So I settled on these for 1/3 the cost

https://tbi-store.com/powerpro-bluetooth-headphones

I did want the ear hooks for a little extra security to help prevent them falling out of my ears while I'm jumping around at work. I wear them pretty much all day every day when I'm doing actual paint work. excellent comfort, battery life. I've never run the batteries down in a full work day. superb sound quality with music or a call. waterproof, and I can be about 30 yards from my phone without losing connectivity, which is nice since I don't always want to have my phone in my pocket. I've worn these while pressure washing a few time now, and have gotten them pretty wet. as wet as they can be without submerging them with no issues. I can still wear ear muffs over top of these, too. the charging box is a battery that will charge these up completely three or four times before the charger needs charging. I'd recommend these highly as a less expensive alternative to the Jabra and other high end wireless earbuds.

Reactions: jagermeister