Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

IKS Alert!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Shoulder mount that mother fucker! 8 years in the making, life saver, first one, and all the good stuff! How many times have you read on here about never forgetting that first deer? Shoulder mount that damn thing. Got my allergies going.

Agreed. Except my allergies are fine, but I might shit in the shower to celebrate! 😂

Super happy for you brother! 8 years is a long grind no matter what you're out to shoot. Firsts are always special and certainly deserving of a spot on the wall! Enjoy and soak it all in!

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Awesome Dustin!!! Congrats on the first buck. If it gets the blood pumping and get the jitters well better just send it down range and that’s what happened. Great write up bub. Congrats again!

Reactions: Dustinb80

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Found out yesterday that Hunting with Heroes raised enough $ throughout the year from all of their fund raisers to cover the cost of a shoulder mount. Elkington Taxidermy will be doing the work. I told the wife about it last night and told her where I was planning on putting it in the living room. She laughed, I guess she thought I was kidding.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Tim is a very close friend of mine and he does absolutely awsome work! Anyone in northwest ohio that doesnt Elkington taxidermy is missing out on great work.
Ive tried to find a website or FB page and cant find anything. Id like to see some of his work. Im looking forward to seeing this mount.